The Cibe Forum
ANY ORGANISATION/INSTITUTION OR COMPANY MEETING THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA, MAY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CIBE FORUM:
· IDENTIFYING WITH THE OBJECTIVES AS SET OUT IN THIS BROCHURE
· COMMITTED TO FURTHERING THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING VALUES OF OUR COUNTRY
· COMMITTED TO ADDRESSING THE REAL NEEDS OF OUR REGION
· COMMITTED TO DELIVERING ON OUR JOINT SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ISSUES
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS:
· Sharing of appropriate resources
· The Forum outputs will provide a larger pool of appropriately qualified and skilled graduates for business and industry to draw upon
· Joint pool of resources will decrease constraints of members due to a lack of resources
· True Social Responsibility approach
· Mutually beneficial advertising of members’ products/services
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL FOR MEANINGFUL AND SUSTAINABLE PARTNERSHIP
Motto: “Caring Deeply and Sharing Widely” to make the VIBE OF CIBE felt throughout the Garden Route
South Cape College, one of 50 FET (Further Education and Training) Colleges in South Africa, consists of 6 campuses in the Eden/Little Karoo region. Against this background, the College strives to form meaningful and sustainable partnerships with relevant role-players and stakeholders across the region.
The CIBE Forum was thus established to facilitate meaningful linkages and partnerships, with the primary goals of improving communication between partners with mutually beneficial objectives.
Business-related transactions may be legalised via formal MOU’s. The guiding principles of this Forum are subject to all applicable laws and the Constitution of the RSA.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN HIS VIBRANT, EXCITING, INNOVATIVE AND FORWARD-THINKING FORUM TODAY TO REAP BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY/INSTITUTION.