- To be the leading voice of Business in the Garden Route.
- To serve the Members of the Business Chamber.
- Provide opportunities for marketing.
- To facilitate the members needs and expectations by delivering high levels of excellence.
- To formulate collaborative relationships.
- To provide meaningful business intelligence.
- To provide a platform for overall economic prosperity. (Entrepreneurs and Existing business.)
CODE OF ETHICS FOR THE GEORGE BUSINESS CHAMBER
In support of the Chamber's commitment to the promotion of business ethics and the fight against corruption, the Chamber has drawn up the following Code of Ethics with which it asks its members to comply.
THE BUSINESS WILL:
- Act ethically at all times taking the reasonable interests of all stakeholders into account.
- Ensure that individuals and entities working for it will be accountable for their conduct.
- Be conducted in a manner that is fair, and in particular does not mislead anyone or misrepresent the products or services offered.
- Not knowingly supply a defective or dangerous product or service.
- Ensure all associated with it must see that confidential information remains as such.
- Be conducted with reasonable care and skill.
- Take reasonable account of interests of the community in which it operates.